You’ll Never Know, Dear
Forty years ago, a little girl and her doll disappeared; today the doll comes back
Mary Higgins Clark Award finalist
Audiofile EARPHONES AWARD winner
New York Public Library Pick for Adults!
- Pittsburgh Post Gazette: “A captivating tale of suspense”
- Boston Globe: “Deftly integrates the mystery genre with women’s fiction.”
- Shelf Awareness: “A grabber”
- Library Journal: “Satisfyingly creepy”
- San Francisco Review of Books: “Engrossing and fast-paced”
- Hallie talking with Suzette Standring about You’ll Never Know, Dear on “It’s All Write with Suzette”
1918 Edgar Awards:
Hallie & fellow Mary Higgins Clark Award Finalists
Livestreamed from BookExpo
I'm live at #BookExpo in New York City talking about YOU'LL NEVER KNOW, DEAR. Ask me your questions now!
Posted by Hallie Ephron on Friday, June 2, 2017
Jungle Red Writers win the
ANTHONY AWARD for best on-line content
My doll is a gift from Mary Alice Gallagher whose mother (a doll maker from Fayetteville, NC) inspired Miss Sorrel in You’ll Never Know, Dear.
At home in my office…