CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR
Emily Harlow is a professional organizer who helps people declutter their lives; she’s married to man who can’t drive past a yard sale without stopping. He’s filled their basement, attic, and garage with his finds.
Sometimes she finds herself wondering: Does he spark joy?
YOU’LL NEVER KNOW, DEAR
Now in paperback
Forty years ago, a little girl and her doll disappeared; today the doll comes back
- Pittsburgh Post Gazette: “A captivating tale of suspense”
- Boston Globe: “Deftly integrates the mystery genre with women’s fiction.”
- Shelf Awareness: “A grabber”
- Library Journal: “Satisfyingly creepy”
- San Francisco Review of Books: “Engrossing and fast-paced”
- Hallie talking with Suzette Standring about You’ll Never Know, Dear on “It’s All Write with Suzette”
1918 Edgar Awards:
Hallie & fellow Mary Higgins Clark Award Finalists
Livestreamed from BookExpo
I'm live at #BookExpo in New York City talking about YOU'LL NEVER KNOW, DEAR. Ask me your questions now!
Posted by Hallie Ephron on Friday, June 2, 2017
Jungle Red Writers win the
ANTHONY AWARD for best on-line content
At home in my office…